sig         AFD10ACF 2001-10-30   Frederic Couchet (FSF Europe) <FredericCouchet@fsfeurope.org>
sig         CD109913 2001-11-19   Fabien Vallon <fabien.vallon@fr.alcove.com>
sig         D3168F32 2002-01-09   Éric Leblond (Regit at Work) <eleblond@init-sys.com>
sig         B13C14AB 2002-04-05   Vanessa Conchodon (key to use) <vconchodon@april.org>
sig         A0BB3DEB 2002-01-25   Loïc Bernable <leto@vilya.org>
sig         4234C8F7 2002-01-18   Nathalie Flary (Nath) <nflary@april.org>
sig 3       923D21F1 2003-05-16   Christophe Romain <christophe.romain@eds.com>
sig 3       1648F6C8 2003-11-26   Igor Genibel <igenibel@debian.org>

   His key is signed by the DD Igor Genibel and a couple of FSFEurope people.
   ID check passed.

   Applicant writes:

I came to linux in 1995 with a slackware provided in a game magazine. I
was interested in that skull icon that allowed you to kill a running
application. The first three years with Linux were mainly LUG-based.
Then I started to make my living with Linux. I worked for several
companies, always on Linux-based jobs. The most known of the community
is Alcove, known as the first Free Software company in france. Since
2002, I work as an Open Source Consultant for EDS.

I want to join Debian and voluteer my time because I've been using it
for years, and this is the opportunity to contribute to it. As many of
us, I first thought of building the brightest and clever application,
and realized soon that there is already lot of stuff out there. The real
challenge is to get all of this working together.