AM Report for Nicolas Duboc

Report for new developer applicant Nicolas Duboc <nicolas@duboc.net>:

1. Identification & Background
------------------------------

Check with key ID F801A743:

ID Check passed, Key signed by existing DD Roland Mas
<lolando@debian.org>.

Output from keycheck.sh F801A743:

  gpg: key F801A743: "Nicolas Duboc <nicolas@duboc.net>" 1 new signature
  gpg: Total number processed: 1
  gpg:         new signatures: 1
  pub  1024D/F801A743 2002-10-01 Nicolas Duboc <nicolas@duboc.net>
       Key fingerprint = C0D3 F2F0 0CAC 142A 4623  9110 1009 52B5 F801 A743
  sig!        144843F5 2003-04-10   Roland Mas <lolando@debian.org>
  sig!3       F801A743 2002-10-01   Nicolas Duboc <nicolas@duboc.net>
  sig!3       F801A743 2003-04-11   Nicolas Duboc <nicolas@duboc.net>
  sub  1024g/B8213C2B 2002-10-01 [expires: 2003-10-01]
  sig!        F801A743 2002-10-01   Nicolas Duboc <nicolas@duboc.net>

Applicant writes:

   Who am I ? Well, I'm currently a computer science engineer, working in
  Sophia-Antipolis (on the French Riviera).
   I installed my first GNU/Linux system (a Slaskware) in 1998 from a
  demo-cdrom bundled with a magazine. I have been using GNU/Linux as my
  main system since then.
   Debian is surely the distribution that fits best my way of using and
  feeling an OS.

   Having used Debian for four years, I had always known that, one
  day, I would participate in the Debian project. When the zile package was
  orphaned, I decided to adopt this software I use every day.

  [...]

   After a so long time using free software, I fully understand the
  reasons and the advantages of the Social Contract. I totally approve
  this contract since this is already the way I think.

   I have decided to contribute to the Debian project firstly because I
  want to improve software I use (yes, I know this is egoistic, but it is
  true not only for me ;-) and to give back to a community which has
  given to me a lot (I have learned most of what I know about computers
  from free software).

A google search shows his personal homepage at
http://www.duboc.net/nicolas which includes page for his Debian work.