Re: Packages in the archive

Hi.  Can I ask some questions ?

In <20031017033737.GA959@deprecation.cyrius.com>,
 on "Fri, 17 Oct 2003 13:37:37 +1000",
  Martin Michlmayr <tbm@cyrius.com> wrote:

> Just a clarification: applicants needs a package in the archive if
> they want to join Debian as _package maintainers_.  This requirement
> does of course not apply to porters, QA people, etc.

Question:

Is it enough to have a package in _experimental_ area
in the archive ?

One more question:

Is it enough not to have a package as the maintainer
(i.e. his name is written in the maintainer field),
but to be noted in README.Debian as the co-maintainer ?

If the package in which his name is written as the co-
maintainer in README.Debian is maintained by a sponsored
person (not currently Debian member) ?

# Please CC me when you reply to the list, for safety.
--
  Taketoshi Sano: <sano@debian.org>,<sano@debian.or.jp>,<kgh12351@nifty.ne.jp>