AM report for Martin Quinson

Report for new developer applicant Martin Quinson
<Martin.Quinson@ens-lyon.fr>:

1. Identification & Background
------------------------------

   Check with Keyid 0xE145F334.

   ID Check passed, Key signed by Nicolas Boullis.

   Output from gpg --check-sigs 0xE145F334

pub  1024D/E145F334 2001-12-04 Martin Quinson <Martin.Quinson@ens-lyon.fr>
sig 3       E145F334 2001-12-04   Martin Quinson <Martin.Quinson@ens-lyon.fr>
sig         6D4FC66F 2002-05-29   Nicolas Boullis <nboullis@debian.org>
sub  1024g/640D068E 2001-12-04
sig         E145F334 2001-12-04   Martin Quinson <Martin.Quinson@ens-lyon.fr>

2. Philosophy and Procedures
----------------------------
   Martin has a good understanding of Debians Philosophy and
   Procedures. He answered all my questions about Social Contract,
   DFSG, BTS etc. satisfactorily after some clarification on some
   points.

3. Tasks and Skills
-------------------
Martin's main interest is documentation and i18n/l10n, areas in which he
has done a lot of work. There is a long list of tasks he has already
performed before he even applied to be a Debian developer. The most
visible tasks are probably:
- Coordination of the French translation team since years
- Web translation infrastructure work
- misc l10n documentation in several Debian documents
- cleanup of rfc packages

A number of developers working in these areas have recommended Martin's
approval.

   I recommend to accept him as a Debian Developer.
   Account: empty@debian.org
   Forward-Email: Martin.Quinson@ens-lyon.fr

Thanks,
Jordi