Re: How to change my e-mail in NM page?

Hi, Mateusz Papiernik wrote:

> btw, is there any news about my DAM approval? I'm patient, but 9 months
> is a very long time, isn't it? :-)

Welcome!

.. to the club of people who asked why DAM approval takes so (*) long.

The pepole who have this problem are precisely those who are least able to
do anything about it.  :-/   That's the problem.

(*) You do know which four-letter word belonged here if I wanted to be
    rude... but I don't; I want to be a Debian maintainer.  ;-)

--
Matthias Urlichs   |   {M:U} IT Design @ m-u-it.de   |  smurf@smurf.noris.de
Death is God's way of telling you not to be such a wise guy.