How to change my e-mail in NM page?

Hi!

I'm waiting for DAM Approval (for about 9 months now), and within
this time, my e-mail address has changed. Of course, I've resubscribed
debian mailing lists to the new address, but old one is still used in my
NM Applicant Page on nm.debian.org. The problem is, that my old
address doesn't work now, and I want to change it on my NM page,
because I think that all DAM-oriented people use it to eventually
contact me. Is there any procedure to change that? Can I do it
manualy, or must I e-mail someone?

Thanks for advice,

Best regards,
Mati (mati@maticomp.net)