Re: Initial Contact

* MJ Ray <markj@cloaked.freeserve.co.uk> [2003-04-15 20:06]:
> Who is responsible for the training and guidance of the AMs?  It reads
> on the web like it's the NM committee, ie the AMs, Front Desk and DAM.

I guess it's mainly the Front Desk, and, informally, other AMs by
approaching them and asking how they do it.  There isn't really that
much training... I send them a short blurb what it's important and
tell them to read the docs at the web page.  Additionally, I comment
on each AM report if something is missing.

--
Martin Michlmayr
tbm@cyrius.com