Re: Kam Tik on hold

On Fri, Sep 12, 2003 at 10:30:41PM +1000, Martin Michlmayr wrote:
> * Joerg Jaspert <joerg@debian.org> [2003-07-20 22:42]:
> > Kam Tik is on hold now.
> > Not enough time and then no response for a long time.
>
> Is he still around?  He has at least 2 RC bugs, and I'm going to
> orphan the package (and ask you to reject his application) if this is
> not going to change soon.
>
> Erm, last MU in 2001, two NMUs since then.

My apologies for my late rpely.

Kam Tik is certainly still around.  He is also still maintaining
cpanel, and gave me his new cpanel-0.4.0 package last month
(mid-September). It is my fault that the new cpanel package is still
not uploaded.  Kam Tik called me on the phone a few times to remind me
to notify his AM about the new cpanel packages even if I don't have
time to upload them right away.

I am sorry that I still haven't made the upload, and forgot to notify
you about it, until I saw the "cpanel orphaned" notice on
debian-devel-announce.  My apologies.

Yes, Kam Tik will continue to maintain this cpanel package.  Afterall,
he wrote the software himself.  :-)

Thanks again,

Anthony

--