Re: Continued wait for DAM approval (or not)

Martin Michlmayr <tbm@cyrius.com> writes:

> * Goswin von Brederlow <brederlo@informatik.uni-tuebingen.de> [2003-09-02 09:06]:
> > Most (all) the deleted ones had comments by TBM under DAM. Wouldn't
> > a "Frontdeks comments:" part on the NM application be better?
>
> It actually says "Debian Account Manager and Front Desk Comments"
> since this afternoon (UTC +10).
>
> There's also a new "The Front Desk has to review your application"
> item in the "The following things need to happen still" list.
>
> > And for another bold suggestion, maybe an automatic date added when
> > changing comments? Its all in a DB so adding a timestamp field
> > shouldn't be too dificult, right?
>
> So you're volunteering?

Do you trust me enough to give me access to the NM database or can you
give me a dummy database to develop and test stuff on?

I would have to look at how it currently works first but if it is
as much work as adding rfc822 formated output to debbugs I'm all for
it.

MfG
        Goswin