AM report for Arnaud Vandyck

AM report on Arnaud Vandyck
by Craig Small <csmall@debian.org>
==================================
I am graduated in journalism but  never wanted to work in this area. For
three  years  now, I  am  a trainee  in  Internet  Programming. I  teach
algorithmics, database analysis, linux, xml and java. I am Sun Certified
Programmer for Java  2 Platform and working on  the dev certification. I
work at the University but  am not researcher nor Professor! My audience
is unemployed people (the program is full day-time and longs 6 month). I
do use  Debian for about three  years now (two years  without dual boot!
;)) at work (x86) and about a year on my G3 at home (no dual boot!).

I am very  interresting in java, xml (also docbook)  and web services. I
love Debian specially  for the way it is  developed, the social contract
and the free software guide lines.

Also, I  am 31 years old  and promote the  use of Debian in  our trainee
program <http://www.stefi.fapse.ulg.ac.be/webco/communique.html>. I also
organize a Linux Copy Party with Debian installation amoung other things
<http://vbstefi60.fapse.ulg.ac.be/lcp/prog/2003/avril-26.html>.

ID
---
GPG key signed by  Peter Van Eynde <pvaneynd@debian.org>
ID check passed

Philosophy & Procedures
-----------------------
Correctly answered the P&P questions. Agrees with the DMUP.
P&P check passed.

Tasks & Skills
--------------
Maintainer  of ArgoUML and related libraries (dresden-ocl,
libgef-java,  libdtdparser-java,  libnsuml-java,   argouml)
Packaged libcommons-fileupload-java to help Stefan Gybas (tomcat4).
Correctly answered the T&S questions.
I looked at the argouml packages and they looked fine.
T&S check passed

Recommendation
I recommend that Arnaud Vandyck be accepted as a Debian maintainer.

Debian login: avdyk
Forwarding email: arnaud.vandyck@ulg.ac.be

--
Craig Small      GnuPG:1C1B D893 1418 2AF4 45EE  95CB C76C E5AC 12CA DFA5
Eye-Net Consulting http://www.enc.com.au/   MIEE         Debian developer