Re: Ping for DAM, DAM is MIA? Mail alias broken?

On Mon, Aug 25, 2003 at 08:36:03PM +1000, Craig Small wrote:
> On Mon, Aug 25, 2003 at 11:20:28AM +0200, Goswin von Brederlow wrote:
> >
> > I'm trying to reach the DAM and haven't recieved any reply from him
> > in over two weeks (mail is below).
>
> If it makes you feel any better, there are others in a similar
> situation.  Just in case you through it was something about *you*.

I'm pretty sure Goswin already knows that he's not the only one waiting.
The point is that DAM has been extremely unresponsive to queries
regarding the lack of movement/processing of those awaiting DAM approval
in the NM queue.  As such, this is (IMHO) pertinent to both the -devel
and -newmaint lists.

--
Jamin W. Collins