Re: How to change my e-mail in NM page?
- To: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Subject: Re: How to change my e-mail in NM page?
- From: MJ Ray <email@example.com>
- Date: Tue, 01 Jul 2003 07:07:53 -0000
- Message-id: <[🔎] firstname.lastname@example.org>
- References: <010a01c33a50$9ac3e530$0201a8c0@mati> <20030624134148.GA23000@regression.cyrius.com> <019b01c33a58$a76b3560$0201a8c0@mati> <20030624140501.GA24020@regression.cyrius.com> <20030624140501.GA24020@regression.cyrius.com> <20030624143924.GE6218@cleanwhisker.420.am> <email@example.com> <firstname.lastname@example.org> <20030630115651.GA20698@prvidomaci.srce.hr>
Josip Rodin <email@example.com> wrote:
> Actually stuff that gets posted to -newmaint is only a summary, the full
> report still has to go to FD&DAM.
Are the full reports available anywhere?
MJR/slef My Opinion Only and possibly not of any group I know.
Creative copyleft computing services via http://www.ttllp.co.uk/
Thought: "Changeset algebra is really difficult."