Re: People waiting for DAM.

Hi,

On Sun, May 18, 2003 at 08:46:12AM -0500, Luca - De Whiskey's - De Vitis wrote:
<snip>
> BTW I would be surprised if some of them would still be willing to contribute.

I'm not only willing to contribute but I'm actually contributing
actively. I'm working actively on maintaining Brazilian Portuguese
(pt_BR) translations for debian-installer (I'm luck enough to have CVS
write access) as well as providing patches for a lot of packages to
use po-debconf for debconf templates translations management.

I'm also ocasionally contributing updating some translations for pt_BR
translations for Debian's website (I also have CVS write access for webwml
module).

Sure, I would be glad to know if Debian still would like to have me as an
official member of the project. However, as you can see, one doesn't need
to be an official Debian member to be able to contribute.

> 2002-02-27: andrelop at ig.com.br

It's me.

--
||  André Luís Lopes                   andrelop@ig.com.br               ||