Incorrect developer name in applicants list

Hello, along time ago i began the new maintainer process, i begin the
process with the name "Juan Rafael Alvarez Correa", but this is too
large, so i was change my name in my packages, to "Juan Alvarez".

I ask my AM (baz) to help me with the rigth people to change my name.

In this moment my name was changed, but actually (before the incident
of the nm machine), the name are the same.  So I want to my name be
changed again to "Juan Alvarez"

Thanks in advance

--
Juan Alvarez, Fluidsignal Group S.A.
Key fingerprint: 5F35 45B2 34BF 40E7 3AA9 98CE 6E92 E08B 1DDF 6D3C