Re: New package

Quoting Thiago Rondon <thiago@nl.linux.org> (2003-04-08 01:41:01 BST):

> Im new here, I make a .deb package, I like to submit for someone
> to upload that package, the package is the netpipes.

Your best list for this is debian-mentors. -newmaint is for
discussions relating to the NM (new maintainer) process itself.

> My server is:
>
> deb http://www.maluco.com.br/debian testing admin

You're more likely to get a sponsor if you say what the thing does
and what its licence is.

Oh, and you'll have to build it for sid not for sarge if you want it
uploaded into Debian.

--
Andrew Stribblehill <ads@debian.org>
Systems programmer, IT Service, University of Durham, England