a small note about random checks

Hi all,
	i was just reading the weekly report this morning and i think that
the random check is kind of "unfair".

In my case, my AM and me were "caught" by the script and what it looks
like is that Jordi is not somehow spending time to approve me while
instead we just completed the T&S a couple of hours before the script was
running. And don't say 2 hours are enough to write a report... we all have
package real-life installed :-))))

I just see it like not really correct against AM's work. Is it possible
for instance introduce a check like:

if (all checks = ok) AND (not approved in 1 month) then show in the list

maybe a bit paranoid but more fair IMHO.

Thanks
Fabio