Re: Too many people are on hold

* tbm <tbm@cyrius.com> [2003-02-01 17:05]:
> Too many applicants are on hold.  Please consider rejecting applications.

Grrr.  I forgot to mention an important detail.  When you reject
someone's application, please tell them their application will be
removed from nm.d.o, but that they can apply again when they have
fixed the problems with their current application (whatever that may
be... lack of time, insufficient tasks/skills, etc).

If you have trouble sending suck mail, let new-maintainer@d.o know and
we will do it for you.  Also, please CC your reject message there so I
know that I can remove them.

--
Martin Michlmayr
tbm@cyrius.com