Too many people are on hold

Too many applicants are on hold.  Please consider rejecting applications.
I've just mailed most AMs who have applicants who have been on hold
longer than 6 months, but this is just a general notice to remind you
that you may and should reject applicants if they cannot complete the
checks in a reasonable time.  (I know there might be good reasons why
they might need more time, but this is certainly not the general case;
also, people can come back later and apply again.)

--
Martin Michlmayr
tbm@cyrius.com