AM Report for Stephen Weeks

Hi

Report for new developer applicant  Stephen Weeks <sweeks@sweeks.com>

1. Identification & Background
------------------------------

   Check with Keyid 0x332F2703:

   ID Check passed, Key signed from 1 existing DD, Ben Pfaff

   Output from gpg --check-sigs 0x

pub  1024D/332F2703 2002-09-24 Stephen Weeks <sweeks@sweeks.com>
     Key fingerprint = 1B1C 0E9E AE2D 7479 D77D  0749 3A5B 55A3 332F 2703
sig!3       332F2703 2002-09-24   Stephen Weeks <sweeks@sweeks.com>
sig!        797E641D 2002-09-25   Ben Pfaff <blp@stanford.edu>
sig!3       332F2703 2002-10-29   Stephen Weeks <sweeks@sweeks.com>
sub  1024g/6CA77F87 2002-09-24
sig!        332F2703 2002-09-24   Stephen Weeks <sweeks@sweeks.com>
sig!        332F2703 2002-10-29   Stephen Weeks <sweeks@sweeks.com>

   Applicant writes:
--8<------------------------schnipp------------------------->8---
I am 31, have been developing software since age 1982, and have been
working on compilers since 1989.  I have a BA and MS in computer
science.  I have been using Linux since 1993.  In 1997, while at the
NEC research institute, I started work on MLton (www.mlton.org), a
compiler for Standard ML that runs on Linux.  NEC released it under
the GPL in 1999, and I have been maintaining it since then.  In 2001,
Barak Pearmutter (bap@debian.org) created MLton packages for Debian.
In August of 2002, I agreed to take over the packaging duties from
him.
--8<------------------------schnapp------------------------->8---

2. Philosophy and Procedures
-----------------------------
   Stephen has a good understanding of Debians Philosophy and
   Procedures. He answered all my Questions about Social Contract,
   DFSG, BTS etc. in a good way.

3. Tasks and Skills
   Stephen is Maintainer of mlton.
   He also answered my other Questions regarding T&S without problems.

   I recommend to accept him as a Debian Developer.
   Account:  sweeks
   Forward-Email: sweeks@sweeks.com

--
bye Joerg