AM report for Jesus Climent

Hi

Report for new developer applicant Jesus Climent <jesus.climent@hispalinux.es>:

1. Identification & Background
------------------------------

   Check with Keyid 0x86946D69

   ID Check passed, Key signed from more than enough existing DD.

   Output from gpg --check-sigs 0x86946D69
pub  1024D/86946D69 2001-03-03 Jesus Climent (data) <data@hispalinux.es>
     Key fingerprint = BB64 2339 1CAA 7064 E429  7E18 66FC 1D7F 8694 6D69
sig!3       86946D69 2002-04-22   Jesus Climent (data) <data@hispalinux.es>
sig!        134F6716 2002-05-08   Juan Jose Amor <juanjo.amor@hispalinux.es>
sig!3       3FCC2A90 2002-06-07   Amaya Rodrigo Sastre <amaya@debian.org>
sig!3       60F957D7 2002-06-11   Carlos Perelló Marín <carlos@gnome-db.org>
sig!        78108482 2002-06-17   Zazu Vega <zazu.vega@hispalinux.es>
sig!        46145696 2002-07-18   Jukka Neppius <jkn@softavenue.fi>
sig!        3B0BB9A9 2002-07-21   Teemu Hukkanen <tjhukkan@iki.fi>
sig!3       2D222857 2002-09-27   Juantomas Garcia <juantomas@lared.es>
sig!        98281A63 2002-11-18   Pablo Lopez Cienfuegos <pablo.lopez@hispalinux.es>
sig!3       128566CA 2002-11-15   Victor Peinado (vitojph) <vitojph@gmx.net>
sig!3       917A225E 2002-11-17   Jordi Mallach <jordi@debian.org>
sig!3       779971DC 2002-11-17   Mario Teijeiro Otero (emeteo) <emeteo@escomposlinux.org>
sig!3       6C63746D 2002-11-19   Hector Garcia <hector@debian.org>
sig!3       90788E11 2002-11-17   Jose Carlos Garcia Sogo <jsogo@debian.org>
sig!3       43528B97 2002-11-18   Raul Aranda Blasco <raul.aranda@hispalinux.es>
sig!        B6605840 2002-11-18   José Luis Fernández Barros <jlinform@worldonline.es>
sig!3       420718E6 2002-11-16   Teófilo Ruiz Suárez <teo@adala.org>
sig!2       0D62001B 2002-11-16   David Martínez Moreno <ender@debian.org>
sig!        3D472E07 2002-11-26   Ignacio Arenaza <iarenaza@escomposlinux.org>
sig!        33C1DB46 2002-12-09   Anton Blanchard <anton@samba.org>
sig!        375ECF49 2002-11-17   Javier Linares <javier@javierlinares.com>
sig!        06AE46D1 2002-10-07   Andreu Sanchez <tanis@lleida.com>
sig!        27FC3CA8 2002-11-16   Miguel Coca <mcoca@gnu.org>
sig!3       F27E47F8 2002-11-16   Tomas Guemes <tomas@enosig.org>
sig!3       B0276B3C 2002-11-18   Juan Carlos Pérez Corsino (www.asturlinux.org) <EB1HFR@teleline.es>
sig!3       9D928C9B 2002-11-18   Guillem Jover <guillem.jover@menta.net>
sig!3       D4480E60 2002-11-26   Daniel Pecos Martinez <dani@netpecos.org>
[some UID's cutted]
sub  1024g/0291326A 2001-03-03
sig!        86946D69 2001-03-03   Jesus Climent (data) <data@hispalinux.es>

   Applicant writes:
--8<------------------------schnipp------------------------->8---
I have been using Linux for almost 8 years. Started at the university,
installing a computer with linux to provide email accounts to the
student guild (At that time only univ staff had email).

I have been activelly using and administering linux systems since that
time, getting more and more involved with the linux comunity by
activelly sending bug reports, and testing different pieces of software
in exotic hardware.

I was co-founder of PoLinux, the Linux Association at my university, and
I have bees volunteering my free time to administer the server and
improve the web pages (which I rewrote during a weekend due to a
frustration when I was trying to change an image in all the pages).

One year ago I joined HispaLinux, the Spanish biggest Linux UG. since I
joined, I have been administering the main servers, using Debian and
learning about the packaging system and tricks.

My distribution of choice is Debian, after being a Slackware, RedHat and
Mandrake devotee.

But so far I feel my effort has been focusing on providing feedback and
helping others to get closer to Linux, while I believe now I want to
give the effort back to a project based entirelly on volunteers, thus
being able to give back what I have received.
--8<------------------------schnapp------------------------->8---

2. Philosophy and Procedures
-----------------------------
   Jesus has a good understanding of Debians Philosophy and
   Procedures. He answered all my Questions about Social Contract,
   DFSG, BTS etc. in a good way.

3. Tasks and Skills
-------------------
   Jesus maintains some packages in debian (mcplay, passwdgen, rssh).
   I checked them and another one which is not yet in Debian. After
   some time and problems we got it into a good state.
   He also answered my other Questions regarding T&S without problems.

   I recommend to accept him as a Debian Developer.
   Account:  mooch
   Forward-Email: jesus.climent@hispalinux.es

--
bye Joerg
Die dümmsten Hähne haben die dicksten Eier.