Re: AM Report for Week Ending 08 Dec 2002

Josip Rodin <joy@gkvk.hr> writes:

> On Mon, Dec 16, 2002 at 06:59:46PM +0100, Marcelo E. Magallon wrote:
> >  My problem with the whole thing is that I really don't see the point of
> >  keeping people in this limbo just for the fun of it.
>
> AOL

Are you two really so moronic that you can't see the problem with
(groundlessly) accusing me of keeping people in limbo "just for the
fun of it"?  I mean you couldn't even be bothered to phrase it as a
possibility?

On the other hand, if you intended to ensure I don't read anymore of
this thread, never mind reply to it?  Congratulations, you succeeded
admirably.

*plonk*

--
James