AM after report?

Hi!

I'm after AM report (about two months now), and after satie
problems, my NM page was restored with bad dates. I've contacted my
after the fire, but he didn't respond till today. I don't know
what to do, because dates are still wrong, and I think that them should
be corrected. Should I mail my AM again, and again, until he respond?

Sorry, if that mail should go to debian-devel, but i thought, that
newmaint is OK list for newmaint problems.

--
Mati (mati@mati.rm.pl)
Sounds like a Windows problem, try calling Microsoft support