Re: AM Report for Week Ending 08 Dec 2002

At 18:58 +0100 12/11/02, Martin Michlmayr wrote:
>* Marcelo E. Magallon <mmagallo@debian.org> [2002-12-11 18:20]:
>> I know, but I think you understood quite well what I meant.
>
>No, obviously I didn't.  I think I know most AMs fairly well and I get
>some information about NMs from their advocate.  I'm fairly happy with
>the current situation, I don't really see how check boxes would help.
>
>I mean... you wanted an automatic NM assigment system.  While I don't
>claim the current system is perfect, I think it's way better than any
>automatic system would ever be.
>
>And now you're arguing against an automatic NM assigment system or
>what?

He is asking how the systems works.
As AM he has several approved NMs waiting.
The are waiting without usefull information.

Just tell what is going on.

Geert St
---------
Get my envelope closing key with `gpg --recv-keys 5511798F`
or use the equivalent of your favorite Pretty Good Privacy software.
The envelope opening key is already here.