AM Report for Roger Leigh

Report for: Roger Leigh <roger@whinlatter.uklinux.net>
Preferred username: rleigh
Mail forwarded to: roger@whinlatter.uklinux.net

Background
----------
Roger is a 22-year old molecular biology student who has been using
Linux for the past 5 years. He intends to do packaging, and already has
done much work in this area.

Identification
--------------

pub  1024D/25BFB848 2001-01-26 Roger Leigh <rleigh@users.sourceforge.net>
sig!3       25BFB848 2002-03-11   Roger Leigh <rleigh@users.sourceforge.net>
sig!        DED45912 2002-04-02   Paul Martin <pm@debian.org>
uid                            Roger Leigh <roger@whinlatter.uklinux.net>
sig!3       25BFB848 2001-01-26   Roger Leigh <rleigh@users.sourceforge.net>
sig!        DED45912 2002-04-02   Paul Martin <pm@debian.org>
uid                            Roger Leigh <rl117@york.ac.uk>
sig!3       25BFB848 2002-03-11   Roger Leigh <rleigh@users.sourceforge.net>
sig!        DED45912 2002-04-02   Paul Martin <pm@debian.org>
sub  1024g/0A78684C 2001-01-26
sig!        25BFB848 2001-01-26   Roger Leigh <rleigh@users.sourceforge.net>

ID check passed.

Philosophy & Procedures
-----------------------

Roger says:
> I originally installed Debian after I decided that it was the best OS for
> me after reading the DFSG and Social Contract--I had great agreement with
> the philosophy behind Debian.

Roger (obviously) agrees to abide by the DFSG and the DMUP. His answers
to the procedures questions were also excellent.
P&P check passed.

Tasks & Skills
--------------

Roger has done an impressive amount of packaging work. He has assisted
Eric Sharkey <sharkey@debian.org> in his maintainership of gimp-print for
approximately a year, and is maintaining packages of his own for libijs,
a library used by gimp-print and a few other printer drivers for the
transmission of raster images. All of his packging has been excellent.

T&S check passed.

Conclusion

I approve Roger Leigh with the highest of recommendations, and look
forward to him becoming a fully-fledged Debian developer.

--
Chris Danis
cgd3@cornell.edu / chris.danis@mercom.com / danish@debian.org