Rejection of debian applicant Danie Roux

I am sorry that I have to reject the application of Danie Roux
<droux@tuks.co.za>.

Danie started the Tasks&Skills check of his application on
August 20, 2001. Since then he has shown my at two occassions
packages that I could not accept for T&S. I asked him on March 10,
2002, to look for a sponsor. When I asked him about progress he
anwered to me on May 15, 2002, that he was still interested in
becoming a debian member. Since then I haven't heard from him.

-Ralf Treinen