Re: DAM approval wait time?

* Oliver Kurth

| On Tue, Oct 01, 2002 at 10:17:08AM +0200, Gerfried Fuchs wrote:
|
| >  Well, if you scan the weekly reports you know that that's not right.
| > It doesn't happen in a floating manner but in rushes.  The differences
| > between those are varying, though.
|
| But there is never a reason mentioned, why some people wait a few days, and
| others for months.

Some people are more important to the project than others.  People who
are already contributing to important projects might get faster
processing that those who «only» maintain a few packages.

I don't think that's too insensible, projects like debian-cd, d-i and
such are critical to getting out a new release, most new packages
aren't.

                                                                      `. `'
                                                                        `-