Re: Skills check for sponsored packages

tony mancill <tony@mancill.com> writes:

>> You dont have to like it. :)
> Asking folks not to use debhelper is silly.  What does it prove?

That they know what they do?

> Software tools are written to be used; encapsulation of lower-level tasks
> is the name of the game.

Yes. I use debhelper in *most* of my packages.
The NM should show that he knows what the dh_* stuff does. What they do
must not always be the right thing, so you really should be able to see
that.
And its not a complicated/unusable way, its really easy.

--
begin  OjE-ist-scheisse.txt
bye, Joerg                 Encrypted Mail preferred!