Applicant Information:

Applicant Name: Grzegorz Prokopski
Current Email:  <greg@sente.pl>
Account Name:   'gadek' forwarded to gadek@debian.org
                (or above if that's not permitted)

a Debian Maintainer.

Identification
--------------

The Applicant has uploaded the following GPG key to the key servers
(attached):

lucaf@host% gpg --check-sigs A4B8FDE9
pub  1024D/A4B8FDE9 2002-03-05 Grzegorz Prokopski <greg@sente.pl>
sig!       EFC18770 2002-03-16  Pawel Wiecek <coven@rlyeh.org>
sig!       05792F34 2002-03-19  Ryszard Lach <postmaster@id.pl>
sig!       A4B8FDE9 2002-03-05  Grzegorz Prokopski <greg@sente.pl>

It is signed by Pawel Wiecek, who is a debian developer.

Identification Check Passed

Policy and Procedures
---------------------

Grzegorz agrees with the Social Contract, the DSFG, and the DMUP.
We reviewed several scenarios and he answered my questions to my
satisfaction.

Policy and Procedures Check Passed

Tasks and Skills
----------------

Grzegorz is the sponsored maintainer of dctc, dcgui, rccp, and xnc.  I
have reviewed rccp.  It is a trivial package, but Grzegorz has executed
its packaging correctly.  The only complaint I have is that the rules
file contains cruft from dh_make invocation.

Grzegorz plans to upload firebird, his biggest package to date.
FireBird is a relational database derived from the InterBase 6.0 source
code.

Grzegorz is active in the Polish Linux community, where he authors a
column for the monthly Polish Linux Press (http://linux.com.pl/)

Tasks and Skills Check Passed

I think he will make a good addition to the Debian Project.

Luca

--
Luca Filipozzi, Debian Developer
[dpkg] We are the apt. You will be packaged. Comply.