Rejection of the NM application of Fabian Wauthier

Rejection of the application of Fabian Wauthier

I'm sorry that I have to reject the application of Fabian Wauthier
<fabian@copyleft.de>.

The last mail I received from Fabian is from July 8, 2001. Fabian was
intending to work on translations into German. In the past he had done
some translation of the DWN to the satisfaction of Martin Schulze
<joey>

Recently Joey informed that he is no longer in favour of Fabian's
application being accepted since he is MIA for so long.

-Ralf.