AM summary for Rogerio Reis

Summary for Rogerio Reis <rvr@ncc.up.pt>

Background
- ----------

As Rogerio writes about himself:

> I work at the CS dep. of the Sciences Faculty of Porto University
> (Portugal largest univ., aprox. 30000 stud.) since 1986. I was sys
> admin of the University central computer center and member of the
> internet nacional coordination team from 1988 to 1996. My main
> research interest areas are: complexity, declarative programming,
> graph theory, CS foundations. At the momment I teach "Discrete
> Mathematics" and "Cryptography and Computer Security". I'll have my
> Phd at the end of the current year (Type Theory).

Identity
- --------

Rogerio's key is signed by Jaime E. Villate <villate@debian.org>:

pub  1024D/18EA3457 2001-07-10 Rogerio Reis <rvr@ncc.up.pt>
sig!       18EA3457 2001-07-10  Rogerio Reis <rvr@ncc.up.pt>
uid                            Rogerio Reis (gpg) <rvr@ncc.up.pt>
sig!       18EA3457 2001-07-10  Rogerio Reis <rvr@ncc.up.pt>
sig!       BC936839 2001-07-19  Jaime E. Villate <villate@gnu.org>
sub  1024g/B0191BB5 2001-07-10
sig!       18EA3457 2001-07-10  Rogerio Reis <rvr@ncc.up.pt>

Philosophy & Procedures
- -----------------------

Rogerio understands and agrees with Debian's philosophy. He could
answer my questions about the BTS, NMUs and various other things to my
satisfaction.

Tasks & Skills

Rogerio packaged python-libplot, which was sponsored by Ricardo Javier
Cardenes Medina <rcardenes@debian.org>, and is sitting in incoming.

Apart from a few little mistakes (which he corrected really fast), the
package is nicely done. I'm satisfied with it.

Recommendation

I recommend Rogerio be accepted as a Debian maintainer.

Debian login: rvr
Forwarding email: rvr@ncc.up.pt