Still about my Final Report.

Hi ocsi,

Searching in debian-newmaint history, i can't found one mail with the
subject: "AM report for Gustavo Franco".Martin Michlmayr some months
ago requests my final report from you.Where's my official final report?
You only sent a message to tbm with "The packages are ok".And the
message to the list?

Obviously my application is complete.Why i'm not approved? What's the
problem with me? I'm waiting instructions...

If you can help me with anything about this problem reply to the list
Cc: to me, i'm not subscribed!

Thanks in advance,
--
Gustavo R. Franco -- <stratus@acm.org>