AM summary for Sebastien Bacher

Hi

Report for new developer applicant Sebastien Bacher <sebastien.bacher@insa-lyon.fr>:

1. Identification & Background
------------------------------

   Check with Keyid 0xA2D7D292:

   ID Check passed, Key signed from 1 existing DD, Aurelien Jarno

   Output from gpg --check-sigs  0xA2D7D292

pub  1024D/A2D7D292 2002-06-08 Sebastien Bacher <sebastien.bacher@insa-lyon.fr>
sig!3       A2D7D292 2002-06-08   Sebastien Bacher <sebastien.bacher@insa-lyon.fr>
sig!        F1BCDB73 2002-06-08   Aurelien Jarno <aurel32@debian.org>
sub  2048g/48985276 2002-06-08 [expires: 2003-06-08]
sig!        A2D7D292 2002-06-08   Sebastien Bacher <sebastien.bacher@insa-lyon.fr>

   Comments about Applicant and what he writes:
--8<------------------------schnipp------------------------->8---
    [...]
    I think that have choice to use free system and softwares is a very
    great thing. I can use this great system because many persons give a
    part of their time to help and work for that.

    Now I also want take part to development and help to make this wonderful
    system a system even more interesting to use for everyone. So I've
    decided to package applications.
--8<------------------------schnapp------------------------->8---

2. Philosophy and Procedures
-----------------------------
   Sebastien Bacher has a good understanding of Debians Philosophy and
   Procedures. He answered all my Questions about Social Contract,
   DFSG, BTS etc. in a good way.

3. Tasks and Skills
   Sebastien is Maintainer of gael and libdvdnav, all Packages in
   Debian. He repackaged gael for the T&S without debhelper, worked.
   He also answered my other Questions regarding T&S without problems.

   I recommend to accept him as a Debian Developer.
   Account: seb128
   Email: sebastien.bacher@insa-lyon.fr

--
begin  OjE-ist-scheisse.txt
bye, Joerg                 Encrypted Mail preferred!