AM report on Rene Engelhard

===========================

About Rene
----------

Rene is studying computer science in Dortmund, Germany. He says about
himself:

  I use _only_ free software on my systems at home, at university there
  is a quorum of 80% I use free software (there are some Solaris SPARC
  machines in our university and for some Lectures they have to be used
  because there are no other we have accounts for for this Lecture).

  But the most time, I use Linux in my university. I am a member of our
  "Fachschaft" (who represents the students of the Computer Science
  department and help to get them the best environment for studies and
  we help them when they should have problems).

Advocate
--------

Rene's application is advocated by Michael Vogt:

  I advocate Rene, because he proved his skills with packing "kover".

Identity
--------

Rene's key is signed by 8 debian members!

pub  1024D/248AEB73 2001-10-23 Rene Engelhard <rene@rene-engelhard.de>
sig!3       248AEB73 2002-05-06   Rene Engelhard <rene@rene-engelhard.de>
sig!        5662C734 2002-05-15   Michael Vogt <mvo@debian.org>
sig!        BD8B050D 2002-06-09   Roland Rosenfeld <roland@debian.org>
sig!        DA263218 2002-06-09   Thimo Neubauer <thimo@debian.org>
sig!        75BE8097 2002-06-10   Florian Lohoff <flo@mini.gt.owl.de>
sig!2       DFE80FB2 2002-06-10   Martin Waitz <tali@admingilde.org>
sig!3       68FD549F 2002-06-11   Martin Michlmayr <tbm@debian.org>
sig!2       EDF008C5 2002-06-11   Eduard Bloch <e_bloch@informatik.uni-kl.de>
sig!        74E0B766 2002-06-10   Andreas Mueller <amu@debian.org>

ID checked passed.

Philosophy&Procedures
---------------------

Rene knows our philosophy and agrees to it. He answered my questions
to my complete satisfaction.

P+P passed.

Tasks&Skills
critisized some minor points with the package as it is currently in
sid, and which he resolved quickly.

T+S passed.

Evaluation ans Check-in

I glad to recommend Rene Engelhard as a new Debian member.

Preferred login:  rene
Email forward to: rene@rene-engelhard.de

-Ralf.