    sig!3       924C0C26 2001-09-20   Luigi Gangitano <gangitano@lugroma3.org>
    sig!        E6278735 2001-09-20   Luigi Gangitano <luigi@gangitano.it>
    sig!        54DB33D3 2002-05-08   Gaetano Paolone (bigpaul) <bigpaul@hacknight.org>
    sub  2048g/8EF13AE4 2001-09-20
    sig!        924C0C26 2001-09-20   Luigi Gangitano <gangitano@lugroma3.org>

   Applicant writes:
--8<------------------------schnipp------------------------->8---
    [....]
    I've used Slackware since I knew Linux and started using Debian at
    LugRoma3 when I was assigned the System Administrator task. I love it. I
    applied as a NM because I'd like to help, just as I did when I could
    with others Free Software projects. I think that my help can be useful.
    In the long term I'd like to help the security team, since this is my
    main interest.
--8<------------------------schnapp------------------------->8---

2. Philosophy and Procedures
-----------------------------
   Luigi has a good understanding of Debians Philosophy and
   Procedures. He answered all my Questions about Social Contract,
   DFSG, BTS etc. in a good way.

3. Tasks and Skills
-------------------
   Luigi is Maintainer of sarg (adopted it). He also build a new
   package for the T&S part (ITP #151440) which is now uploaded and
   waits for ftpmaster approval. No use of debhelper, but use of
   wwwconfig-common and debconf, good work.
   He also answered my other Questions regarding T&S without problems.
   So there is only one thing todo: T&S passed. :)

   I recommend to accept him as a Debian Developer.
   Account:  lg or, if it is to short, luigi
   Forward-Email: gangitano@lugroma3.org

--
begin  OjE-ist-scheisse.txt
bye, Joerg                 Encrypted Mail preferred!