Re: AM Email Templates

Hi

Ha, a reply to myself. I like talking to myself. :)

Next thing I have are some Questions for the T&S part (no, no answers
:) ).
At the same location as the other textfiles: klecker:~/joerg/public_html/nm

Please comment them, correct them, add other ones, start crying
(if you are reading this as one in the NM Queue :) ), everything
else you think you can do with them.
All this stuff to me or this list or (perhaps) Jordi Mallach.

Changes in nm1.txt:
Removed T&S Questions.

Changes in nm2.txt:
Rewrote part for Mailing-Lists/Packages, read this thread and you see
what :)

--
begin  OjE-ist-scheisse.txt
bye, Joerg                 Encrypted Mail preferred!