AM report for Stefan Schwandter <e9925373@student.tuwien.ac.at>

 Summary report for Stefan Schwandter <e9925373@student.tuwien.ac.at>

 Stefan, please accept my apologies for the long delay before submitting
 this report.  Real life got inconviniently in the way.

 Identity
 --------

 Stefan's GPG key is signed by Gerfried Fuchs:

pub  1024D/D82E82D4 2002-01-05 Stefan Schwandter <e9925373@student.tuwien.ac.at>
sig!3       D82E82D4 2002-02-06   Stefan Schwandter <e9925373@student.tuwien.ac.at>
sig!        16BD77C6 2002-02-06   Gerfried Fuchs <alfie@debian.org>
sub  1024g/78F20B2C 2002-01-05 [expires: 2003-01-05]
sig!        D82E82D4 2002-01-05   Stefan Schwandter <e9925373@student.tuwien.ac.at>

 Stefan would like to have swan as his login name on Debian Machines.
 He's read and agreed with the DMUP.  His Debian mail should be
 forwarded to e9925373@student.tuwien.ac.at.

 Philosophy & Procedures
 -----------------------

 Stefan explained the Social Contract in his own words to my
 satisfaction.  He is familiar with our procedures since he's been
 packaging snd.  According to Günter Geiger:

    He has been doing a great job with packaging snd. His replies on bug
    reports are prompt as well as his email replies, he is just one of
    this guys the Debian community and the whole free software world is
    looking for. Apart from that he is a person who is interested in
    music software, which is still a domain in which Free Software has
    to improve.

 Tasks & Skills
 --------------

 Stefan has been working on snd:

 Package: snd
  Snd is a powerful sound file editor that can be customized and extended using
  the Scheme programming language.
  .
  This package contains the basic infrastructure for the snd packages and
  the scheme files. You have to install a GUI package, like snd-gtk or
  snd-dmotif, as well to actually use snd.

 He's shown he can handle the packaging job quite well.

 He also wants to package JACK, a low latency sound server.

 Recommendation:

 I recommend that Stefan is accepted as a Developer.

--
Marcelo             | "Do not meddle in the affairs of wizards because a
mmagallo@debian.org | refusal often offends, I read somewhere."