AM report for "Adam Conrad" <adconrad@0c3.net>

2. Identification
-----------------

Adam Conrad have not been able to get his key signed by a Debian
developer. He has now been trying for over a month and suggested
that we try with the Photo Identification process.

Therefore I can not identify him more than that he have replied
nicely on all my emails.

If anyone knows him or can identify him that will help a lot.

3. Philosophy and Procedures
-----------------------------

He answered (and accepts them all) all my questions about policies and
procedures to satisfaction on the first attempt.

4. Tasks and Skills
-------------------

Adam Conrad will take over the php packages which he as been working on
for a while. He and Joey Schulze have been working together for some
security uploads. He seems skilled enough for this work as he is
an active member of the php community and also writes some php extensions.

Petr Cech have advocated him and Steve Langasek is his current sponsor.

Regards,

// Ola

/  opal@debian.org                     Björnkärrsgatan 5 A.11   \
|  opal@lysator.liu.se                 584 36 LINKÖPING         |
|  +46 (0)13-17 69 83                  +46 (0)70-332 1551       |
|  http://www.opal.dhs.org             UIN/icq: 4912500         |