AM report for Josselin Mouette

Identification
--------------

pub  1024D/D75F8533 2001-10-23 Josselin Mouette <josselin.mouette@ec-lyon.fr>
sig!       F7F6AAD9 2002-01-20  Cyrille Chepelov <cyrille@chepelov.org>

Background
----------

Josselin writes about herself:

> I have been programming since I was a child, but I began to do useful
> things when I learned C 3 years ago. I have written the client part of a
> private forum we use in our college named dino (it is released under
> the GPL, but unfortunately still in French language only). I also
> discovered python recently, and intend to use it for my further
> developments.
>
> For now, I have begun a PhD thesis in physics, in an optoelectronics lab
> in Lyon.

Philosophy and procedures
-------------------------

Josselin understands Debian's philosophy and agrees with it.

Tasks and skills
----------------

Josselin has packaged frozen-bubble and solarwolf (both in the
archive), as well as mpb ("MIT Photonic Bands", some physics thing
which I don't even begin to understand the purpose of) and it's
dependant libraries; all of these seem fine.

Recommendation

I recommend that Josselin be accepted as a Debian maintainer.

Debian login: joss
Forwarding email: josselin.mouette@ens-lyon.org

 : :' :  http://www.debian.org/ | Dept. of Computing,
 `. `'                          | Imperial College,
   `-             -><-          | London, UK