AM Report for Andre Luis Lopes

I am pleased to report that Andre Luis Lopes has, to the best of my
ability to judge, satisfied the requirements for becoming a Debian
maintainer.

Identity
--------
Applicant was unable to have his gpg key signed, though he did attempt to
contact the nearest local developer, who was unable to help at the time,
and is too far away from other area developers. Instead, has provided
an official Brazilian document, which was signed and encrypted by his
gpg key.

Philosophy & Procedures
-----------------------
Applicant agrees with the Social Contract and DMUP and will abide by
them. Further, applicant is able to provide examples and counter-examples
of DFSG-compliant licenses, and understands and can describe why or why
not the given examples comply.

Tasks & Skills
--------------
Andre maintains the admwebuser package, which is lintian-clean, functional,
and demonstrates the abilities one would expect of a package maintainer. He
is also active in the Debian-BR Project, a project aimed at advancing
Debian within Brazil and at making it easier to use for Portuguese speakers
and Brazilian users. This includes a great deal of translation work.  Andre
also expresses a desire to contribue to the QA group.

Summary
-------
I recommend that Andre be accepted as a Debian maintainer.

Debian login: andrelop
Forwarding address: andrelop@ig.com.br