Re: The Helper Rant

* Wichert Akkerman <wichert@wiggy.net> [2001-10-13 03:07]:
> Wichert (who never useany helpers :)

 Alright - I would have never expected anything else from you, for being
maintainer of dpkg.  On the other hand, I guess maybe we are lacking
some kind of "advanced" packageing manual.  The one that is there just
explains the usage of debhelper, and leaves the people quite in the dark
about the further internals....

 Just my thoughts,
Alfie [if noone bugs them noone knows he's doing anything wrong]
--
 You never learn anything  |   /"""""\                   ,'~~.
   by doing it right.      |  / chaos \  alfie.ist.org   |o ?~\