AM report for KiHyein Seo <nefsall@kldp.org>

 Summary report for KiHyeon Seo <nefsall@kldp.org>

 Identity
 --------

 KiHyein's key is signed by Chu-yeon Park and Changwoo Ryu, both of them
 are Debian Developers already.

 pub  1024D/88F41CF5 1999-12-29 KiHyein Seo <nefsall@kldp.org>
 sig!       88F41CF5 2001-02-09  KiHyein Seo <nefsall@kldp.org>
 sig!       24318AA0 2001-02-11  Chu-yeon Park <kokids@linuxkorea.co.kr>
 sig!       E0D49E99 2001-03-03  Changwoo Ryu <cwryu@idis.co.kr>

 He'd like to have nefsall as his login name and his mail forwarded to
 <nefsall@debian.or.kr>.  He agrees with the DMUP.

 Philosophy & Procedures
 -----------------------

 He's already participating actively as a Debian contributor.  He's also
 familiar with the Social Contract and other Debian Documents.  In his
 own words:

    I have read "Social Contract" several times to be clear to each
    meaning of sentences in Korean.  I think the document is the fruit
    of sweat which makes Debian Project have big blossom!

 (yes, I pointed him to a Koren translation).  His explanation of the
 Social Contract might not be verbose enough, but in my communication
 with him I get the impression he understand what it's about.  In the
 words of Changwoo Ryu who has met him in real life:

    Of course he understand Debian philosophy well.  Around the Debian
    KR he has been uploaded packages, handled bugs in the same way of
    Debian.

 Tasks & Skills
 --------------

 KiHyein works with the Debian Korean Project and has made several
 packages related to that locale.  The packages he's made are available
 at ftp://nuy.dnip.net/Debian/sid/.  I took a look at them and they are
 ok.

 Recommendation

 I beleive KiHyein fullfills the requirements to become a Debian
 Maintainer.

--
Marcelo             | Item 15: Have 'operator=' return a reference to '*this'
mmagallo@debian.org |         -- Scott Meyers, Effective C++