Summary for Akira TAGOH <at@gclab.org>

Identity
- --------
pub  1024D/9DB19904 2001-09-30 Akira TAGOH <tagoh@gnome-db.org>
sig!       9DB19904 2001-09-30  Akira TAGOH <tagoh@gnome-db.org>
sig!       5155330A 2001-10-02  Takuo KITAME <takuo@debian.gr.jp>
sub  2048g/A9B76E88 2001-09-30
sig!       9DB19904 2001-09-30  Akira TAGOH <tagoh@gnome-db.org>

I confirmed that Takuo's key is on the Debian keyring and the fingerprint matches what db.debian.org thinks.

Background
- ----------

Akira writes:

   I am 24 years old and I am Japanese. I want to the package
   management. I already have several sponsored packages.
   I have made several packages for myself because I knew
   importance of the package management since using Debian. And
   in those packages, a useful thing may be in other people. so
   I would like to use my time for people.

Philosophy & Procedures
- -----------------------

I discussed philosophy and procedures and Akira agreed to uphold the
social contract in his Debian work.  He demonstrated knowledge of our
procedures and of the DFSG.

Tasks & Skills

I looked at the libgda package and somewhat at the gnome-db package.
Both packages have been sponsored and are in Debian.  The packages
were fairly good.  I found a few minor problems and discussed these
problems.  The discussions were satisfactory.

Recommendation

I recommend Akira Tagoh  be accepted as a Debian maintainer.

Debian login: tagoh
Forwarding email: at@gclab.org