NM report on Nick Rusnov

AM report on Nick Rusnov
========================

About Nick:
-----------

Nick has in the past contributed to The Hurd and as a debian developer
intends to continue this work.

He writes himself:

Linux and Free Software play a pivotal role in my life, work and at
home.

I use Debian and Free Software heavily in my work, I primarily do
techincal consulting with local and remote community districts,
helping to establish information infrastructure and provide training
to the community districts.

Identity:
---------
Nicks key is signed by debian member Alexander Pennace.

% gpg --check-sig rusnov
pub  1024D/F1219B84 2001-01-21 Nick Rusnov <nick@grawk.net>
sig!       F1219B84 2001-01-21  Nick Rusnov <nick@grawk.net>
sig!       E26A6F28 2001-08-27  Alexander Pennace <alex@pennace.org>
sub  1024g/4E2B035F 2001-01-21
sig!       F1219B84 2001-01-21  Nick Rusnov <nick@grawk.net>

ID check passed.

Philosophy and Procedures
-------------------------

Nick ansered my usual list of P&P question to my complete satisfaction.
He sent me a statement that he abides by the DFSG and the DMU.

P+P check passed.

Tasks & Skills
> don't compile on the Hurd.  His contribution is immediately useful, but it
> would be of even more benefit if he could upload packages he
> compiled.

T+S check passed.

Evaluation and Check In

I'm glad to recommend Nick Rusnov as a debian member.

preferred name of account: nickrusnov or rusnovn

forward email to: nick@grawk.net