Re: Unadvocated applicants

* Julian Gilbey <J.D.Gilbey@qmw.ac.uk> [20010909 23:28]:
>   Adovate (spelling!) Check Date:
      ^
fixed.

* Craig Small <csmall@eye-net.com.au> [20010910 09:02]:
> My proposal is that we change the 3 week warning/ 6 weeks deletion
> to keep working until the advocate check is complete and not just
> the assignment of an advocate.

Yes, except that this is awkward in the situation when an advocate
fills out the web form after 6 weeks - 1 day and then needs one day to
send the GPG signed mail -- the application will have been deleted in
the meantime.  So the 6 week check now also checks if the advocate has
not filled in the web form in the last 7 days (so, essentially, it can
take 7 weeks).  I didn't change the 3 week warning; I think we can
leave it as it is.

> That may mean some slight re-wording of some documents too.

We usually speak of the advocate as "verifying the application" -- as
such, it includes the GPG signed email so I don't think any changes
are needed.

--
Martin Michlmayr
tbm@cyrius.com