AM report for Marco Kuhlmann

Summary for Marco Kuhlmann <marco.kuhlmann@gmx.net>

Identity
--------

pub  1024D/127CB808 2001-07-11 Marco Kuhlmann <marco.kuhlmann@gmx.net>
sig!       B7CEC7E8 2001-07-14  Christian Kurz <shorty@debian.org>

Background
----------

Marco currently studies Computational Linguistics and Computer Science at
the University of the Saarland, and will soon attend a master's course in
Informatics at Edinburgh University.  He considers "Debian to be an
interesing adventure in online democracy, in which I now would like to
participate as a developer, after I have followed the distribution for two
years as a user."  He has adopted mozart from Ralf Treinen and will soon
take over mozart-doc-html as well.

Philosophy & Procedures
-----------------------

Marco understands Debian's philosophy and agrees with it.

Tasks & Skills

Ralf Treinen, his sponsor and advocate, writes:

 > Marco is a student with one of the Mozart upstream development teams.
 > He has taken over maintenance of the mozart and mozart-contrib packages,
 > and will soon take over the mozart-doc-html package.  I have sponsored
 > an upload of his packages.  He has done a nice job and improved
 > considerably on my earlier packages.

Recommendation

I recommend that Marco be accepted as a Debian maintainer.