Re: error

On Thu, Jun 21, 2001 at 03:24:28PM +0530, Jeffrin wrote:
> hello all
>         I have a doubt.Atleast  related to the making of a debian
> package from source one error atleast occured related to this ....
> "dpkg-source:error: control file must have atleast one binary package part"
> Please help me if possible.

This list is for the discussion of new Debian developer applications.
You'll get a lot more help if you send your request to

         Julian Gilbey, Dept of Maths, Queen Mary, Univ. of London
       Debian GNU/Linux Developer,  see http://people.debian.org/~jdg
  Donate free food to the world's hungry: see http://www.thehungersite.com/