Re: rejections and reprocessing etc.

On Sun, Apr 15, 2001 at 09:59:51PM +0100, James Troup wrote:

> However, if the applicant has been waiting a long time (> 1 month), I
> will generally ask Martin to reprocess the applicant for the relevant
> steps.  This is not meant as insult to the AM in question; it comes

James, I would appreciate to receive a notifcation from you
(maybe a cc of your mail to Martin) in that case. More generally,
I would like to receive from time to time some feedback from you
on my reports. Currently I have no idea whether my reports and
logs of the discussion with the candidate are OK, or if not how
to improve them.

-Ralf.