Re: AM Final Report for Beiad Dalton

On Sun, 25 Mar 2001, Guillaume Morin wrote:

> Dans un message du 25 Mar à  0:02, Adrian Bunk écrivait :
> > He sent altogether mails to debian-policy in the last three months. i
> > can't see:
> > - Which skills valuable for Debian did he show?
> > - What does he need an account for?
>
> He showed that 1) He is interested in policy issues, 2) he plans to help
> us. It is an important issue.

But the mails you referenced to aren't in my eyes something "important".
If you think that his work for the policy is important then please ask one
of the policy maintainers (e.g. Manoj) what they think about him.

> The next question has been answered in my reply to tbm.
> (maybe you could read the whole thread before replying)

I did read the whole thread before replying! (you could have noticed that
I answered to your answer to tbm before I answered this mail...)

cu
Adrian

--

Nicht weil die Dinge schwierig sind wagen wir sie nicht,
sondern weil wir sie nicht wagen sind sie schwierig.