Re: NM Applicant Michael Fedrowitz

Adrian Bunk wrote:

> He mails with <michael.fedrowitz@informatik.uni-ulm.de>. There don't seem
> to be developers in Ulm but there are developers e.g. in Augsburg and
> Stuttgart and in general it can't be that big problem for someone who
> lives in Germany to find a developer to sign his key.

I think we should try to push applicants to make some serious effort
to have their key signed.  In the case of Michael (under the hypothesis
that he really is based in Ulm) it seems reasonable to expect that he arranges
something with a developer in Stuttgart or Augsburg.

On the other hand I understand that AMs can not always evaluate the
situation when they don't know the country of the applicant. In this
case why not ask for help on this list? I'll be glad to answer that
type of question for France and Germany, for instance.

-Ralf.