Re: AM Final Report for Beiad Dalton

Dans un message du 11 mar à 23:10, Martin Michlmayr écrivait :
> Sorry, it's not clear to me what Beiad wants to do.  Anyone can help
> with policy problems by participating in Debian's mailing lists.  You
> don't need an account for that.

Beiad wants primarily to help with what he called "meta-programming".
He is interested in packaging too. He launched today a discussion on
debian-devel about what it is the right way to takeover a bad
maintained package (don't remember its name). So he needs an account.

Regards,

--
Guillaume Morin <guillaume@morinfr.org>

      A part of me left that only you knew will never be understood (RHCP)